Sunday, February 10, 2013

Non-Christian Christopher Dorner

posted 2-12-13

I grew up in neighborhoods where blacks make up less than %1.  My first recollection of racism was in the first grade at Norwalk christian elementary school in Norwalk, CA.

A fellow student, XXX, if I can recall, called me a nigger on the playground.  My response was swift and non-lethal, fast and hard with a punch an kick.  He cried and reported it to a teacher. The teacher reported it to the principal.  The principal swatted XXX for using a derogatory word toward me.  He then for some unknown reason swatted me for striking XXX in response to him calling me a nigger. He stated as good Christians we are to turn the other cheek as Jesus did.  Problem is, I'm not a fucking Christian and that old book, made of fiction and limited non-fiction, called the bible, never once stated Jesus was called a nigger.

How dare you swat me for standing up for my rights for demanding that I be treated as a equal human being, That day l made a live decision that I will not tolerate racial derogatory terms spoken to me. Unfortunately l was swatted multiple times for the same exact reason up until junior high. Terminating me for telling the truth of a caucasian officer kicking a mentally ill man is disgusting. Don't ever call me a fucking bully. I want all journalist to utilize every source you have that specializes in collections for your reports. with the discovery and evidence available you will see the truth.  Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared. - excerpt- Christopher Dorner manifesto

This is a shame.

I unequivocally oppose violent and/or disproportionate retaliation against innocents, such as anyone's family, nor against 'any old' police rather then those police individuals he knew were corrupt-criminal.  I think he was on the wrong path in life by retaliating to WORDS with VIOLENCE.  However, despite the media spin of Papists as Bill O'Reilly of FOX, Christopher Dorner apparently  was not a killer of any old people- merely tying them up to take their boat/automobile etc. I don't see him as bully but rather an over-reactor.

I do not doubt the BS that Christopher Dorner went through. The mainstream media only further hurts its credibility like pretending that the LAPD has no problems worth addressing or taking seriously.  Likewise, they do this by simply referring to Christopher Dorner's manifesto in stock negative terms demonstrating their laziness as 'journalists'.  The LAPD, and doubtlessly other police departments DO need investigation.  By ignoring that, the mainstream media plays a great role in creating a situation of frustration leading to this misguided vigilantism.

I KNOW first hand, from spending time in Los Angeles in late 1995, of that city's #1 gang problem- the LAPD.  I was in an auto pulled over by a SWAT team of at least a dozen police personal for driving through a neighborhood, under the false pretext of running a non-existent stop sign, and not stopping for a command of "hey" from a man on a peddle bike who was a purjurious police officer.  These criminal police ordered us out and handcuffed all of us 'for our protection'; they of course do this immediately prior to asking us to empty our pockets - police training conspiracy to subvert the 4th amendment.  Then, despite not feeling any possible weapons on a pat down, criminally invade our pockets, finding 1/4 oz of apparent MJ, and issue a ticket.  Through the encounter they attempt to rile us, even asking me if I am resisting- to which I reply "no".  I avoid being arrested by not falling for the trap of admitting a belief that it's MJ - and so what? - prohibition is unconstitutional and has no legitimate basis as law or policy. Also, they know from experience that MJ is not associated with violence, whereas the abuse of alcoholic is- so such police and courts LIE when they claim to enforce MJ prohibition as somehow "protecting the public".  I avoided a 'Rodney King' incident by saying as little as possible, but I can see how this largely criminal gang provokes such incidents.  

I find it incredible that people who claim to support individual freedom or fiscal conservatism say so little about this vast waste of money for this war against human rights for the sake of this evil, Papacy-created criminal mercantilism of the 'war on drugs' asides from caffeine, nicotine, alcohol and RX.






2 comments:

Douglas Andrew Willinger said...

Updated at 10.09pm ET

10.43pm ET

The police chief of Riverside county, Sergio Diaz, whose officers were involved in the search, has confirmed that the body found inside the cabin was that of the fugitive former police officer Christopher Dorner, according to the Press-Enterprise of Riverside. A statement from the San Bernardino county sheriff's department is expected soon.

11.07pm ET
Update: body not yet found

A press conference is under way in Los Angeles. LAPD police commander Andrew Smith corrects an earlier report from the Riverside County police chief that a body had been found and identified in the cabin. He says no body has been found, and indeed the fire in the cabin is so hot that officers have not been able to enter the cabin.

Updated at 11.13pm ET


Douglas Andrew Willinger said...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/12/christopher-dorner-shootout-big-bear-live