Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mountain View California - Internet Relay

From Arsenio Lambert's Endr Times
http://endrtimes.blogspot.com/2012/04/attention-council-bluffs-iowa-and.html

Just who are these people and what do they want?

Are they looking for incriminating information?

I am not a terrorist and I am a pacifist; So, what do they want? Is this the kindler and gentler New World Order treatment? Looking for those that oppose their advances?

I'm just thinking out loud, but now you know.

A.
I attempted to leave a comment, stating that I to have seen a hugely disproportionate amount of visitors to my various blogs are listed as "Mountain View, California", and that it's likely an internet relay to hide where some of the viewers are.

However blogger automatically refused to let me make the post, giving me what I believe is a BS message stating "Comments on this blog are restricted to team members"- even though I have left numerous comments on Endr Times previously, that are almost always approved, and that Endr Times AFAICT does not have a "team", but rather a sole blogger, Arsenio Lambert.

No comments: