Thursday, October 18, 2007

Abraham Lincoln Said He Was Targeted for Assassination by the Jesuits

http://www.pacinst.com/terrorists/chapter4/lincoln.html
Abraham Lincoln, as far back as 1855 and 1856, was already a marked man that Rome sought to destroy. Four years later, in 1860, Abraham Lincoln was elected President of the United States. As he made his way from Illinois to Washington, D. C., he had to pass through the city of Baltimore. He later said to Charles Chiniquy,
"I am so glad to meet you again. . . . You see that your friends, the Jesuits, have not yet killed me. But they would have surely done it when I passed through their most devoted city, Baltimore, had I not passed by incognito a few hours before they expected me. We have proof that the company which had been selected and organized to murder me was led by a rabid Roman Catholic called Byrne; it was almost entirely composed of Roman Catholics; more than that, there were two disguised priests among them, to lead and encourage them…. I saw Mr. Morse, the learned inventor of electric telegraphy: he told me that when he was in Rome, not long ago, he found out the proofs of the most formidable conspiracy against this country and all its institutions. It is evident that it is to the intrigues and emissaries of the pope that we owe in great part the horrible civil war, which is threatening to cover the country with blood and ruins."
I am sorry that Professor Morse had to leave Rome before he could know more about the secret plans of the Jesuits against the liberties and the very existence of this country. — Ibid. p. 292.

No comments: